LC3 Day Costa Rica
March 28 @ 9 h 30 min - 17 h 00 min
Leading experts in academia and industry will present the latest developments on the use of limestone calcined clay cements (LC3). The program will include topics such as clay calcination technology, cement hydration, rheology, durability and sustainability of LC3 systems. This workshop is especially focused on the Americas region with the aim of fostering dissemination of the technology in the region.
- Thomas Guillot (CEO Global Cement & Concrete Association, GCCA)
- José Raúl González (CEO-General Manager, FICEM)
- Prof. Karen Scrivener (Global Coordinator LC3 Project)
- Prof. Fernando Martirena (Ecosolutions, LATAM)
- Laurent Grimmeissen (Cementis, Switzerland)